Registration Forms & Fees
Please open this form, print, complete, and mail to:
A Brand New Beat,
346 St. Vincent St.
The following studio guidelines are designed to ensure that each student, together with his/her parent/guardian, will benefit from weekly classes.
- Classes will start at the scheduled time. Arriving five minutes early helps create a more relaxed atmosphere. Arriving late is a distraction – particularly to young children.
- Due to insurance reasons, only the registered student and his/her parent/ guardian may attend the class – not siblings (unless registered for the class).
- Class attendance:
- Upon registration a place has been reserved for your child for the session. Full refunds are available with no questions asked as long as we receive your request before the first scheduled class.
- Please advise us in advance if you and your child are unable to attend a class. There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Refund requests after the first class will be charged a $25 administration fee, a $35 materials fee, and $12 for each class that has occurred.
- No refund requests will be honored after the fourth week of the session.
- If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather or a teacher cancellation, a make-up class will be held at a time convenient for most of the class.
- Classes with insufficient registration numbers will be cancelled and full refunds given to registrants if there is no suitable alternate class.
We are looking forward to making music with you and your child. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Kendra Pearson / Tanya Ross
A Brand New Beat Directors